Social Media & Influence Manager (M/F) - Part-time
Why join Flotte ?
Simply because we are a great team, positive and committed to a more responsible and sustainable fashion!
Following the participation of the founders Lyly & Mickaël, in the show "Who wants to be my partner" on M6, we are looking for new talents to join the adventure and help us develop our mission in France and internationally. We are a growing start-up with a young and dynamic team. We love rain, fashion and our planet. Maybe you're the one we're looking for, don't hesitate to apply if this offer fits you! #TeamFlotte
As part of the Marketing & Communication department, and reporting to the Director of Image and Communication, you will be responsible for the brand's presence and image on social networks, animating a community and coordinating the creation of content in line with Flotte's identity and editorial tone.
You'll take charge of social network management (Meta & TikTok), influencer management and various marketing operations.
- Creation of posts & stories according to editorial schedule
- Moderation of social networks including replies to comments, DMs, follow-up of customer service requests with the dedicated team
- Ambassador program management
- Research and set up partnerships with influencers and brands with a view to collaborations
- Constant monitoring of digital and social trends and UGC content
- Participation in the implementation of online and offline marketing campaigns (preparation of briefs, contact with service providers, etc.).
We're looking for a versatile profile with a strong fashion/lifestyle sensibility.
- You like to work in a team and have a creative profl
- Student in communications, advertising or digital marketing
- You have a first experience acquired in an agency or with an advertiser, ideally in a lifestyle/fashion/creative sector.
- Organized, versatile, energetic and a real team player
- You are recognized for your autonomy, writing skills, initiative and organization.
- Mastery of the Office pack, Canva, Adobe Suite is a plus
- You have a very good level ofFrench and English .
- You have a real attraction for the world of fashion and influence, and you love the start-up atmosphere.
If you've read this ad in its entirety, rather than an impersonal cover letter, we'd prefer a personalized note and a portfolio or link with examples of our work (Posts, Stories, Reels )
Work-study contract from September 2023
Officeslocated in République, Paris 11e