Our fabrics are Oeko-tex Standard 100 certified.
It is an international label which indicates that the textile does not contain substances harmful to humans and that the product is harmless to human health.
Our fabrics are GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. The GRS label is an international standard that certifies the use of recycled materials in the product and groups together criteria such as social and environmental treatment requirements as well as chemical restrictions.
The aim is to reduce the harmful effects of production on people and the environment.
Provide assurance that products are treated in a more sustainable manner.
Increase the percentage of recycled content in products.
Our factory is BSCI amfori certified. An audit to verify compliance in terms of:
- Working time and fair remuneration
- Health and security at work
- Child labor and protection of young people at work
- Forced / bonded labor and precarious employment
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- Ethical business practices
- Environmental Protection