Flottethe raincoats that bring sunshine on rainy days! Join a great team, positive and committed to more responsible and sustainable fashion. We're recruiting a formidable sales assistant on a sandwich course for our 1st
flagship boutique in the heart of Paris' Marais district. The contract will start in November.
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, from greeting, advising and winning the loyalty of our customers, to receiving and processing goods, while ensuring that the sales area is properly maintained. We may also consider assignments at head office to support the sales team. Versatility is the key word!
In this context, your main tasks will be to :
- Welcome each customer and offer them a personalized, unforgettable experience. Bring them into the world of FLOTTE.
- Advise and develop a sales pitch tailored to your customers' needs.
- Build customer loyalty and develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Develop the store's sales and achieve your personal objectives
- Respect FLOTTE's visual identity and apply our merchandising policy
- Ensure that the store is properly maintained (upkeep, tidying, receipt of goods, etc.)
- Help open and close the store
- Support sales administration and customer services.
More than experience, personality and motivation are essential at Flotte ! Positive attitude is the watchword.
You will be the first to be recruited in the brand's retail development. You have ambition and the goal of getting involved so that we can evolve and grow together.
- You have a real retailer's soul and take pleasure in satisfying customer needs.
- You have always dreamed of opening your own boutique and you are a trustworthy person.
- You are involved, enthusiastic, caring and have energy to spare
- You are versatile, adaptable, rigorous and results-oriented
- You are curious, want to discover the world of a young fashion brand and invest yourself in a company with a strong eco-responsible dimension.
- English mandatory
Join us and become a brand ambassador!
Start date: ASAP
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org