Why join Flotte ?
Simply because we are a great team, positive and committed to a more responsible and sustainable fashion!
You want to be a "game-changer" in a growing start-up? You may have heard of us through the participation of the founders Lyly & Mickaël, in the show "Who wants to be my partner" on M6.
We are looking for a Business Developer to accompany the growth of the brand on the French and European market.
We love rain, fashion and our planet. You could be the one we're looking for, so don't hesitate to apply if this offer suits you! #TeamFlotte.
Reporting to the Sales Department and based in Paris, you will support the sales teams throughout the sales cycle.
- Store monitoring corresponding to the brand's universe.
- Prospecting for retailers in France and Europe.
- Coordination with the field sales agents.
- Setting up dashboards, sales per customer and reporting
- Manage deliveries (follow-up of payments and deliveries), coordination with the logistics and accounting departments.
- Help in the management of B2B & B2C customer disputes
- Administrative processing and follow-up of orders (data entry, collection of customer information, sending of order confirmations, etc.)
- Respond to customer requests for information (sending of catalogs, product characteristics, restocking, prices, availability, deadlines, etc.)
- Updating of the collection book and catalog support
Business school, DUT marketing or sales.
Organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and result-oriented.
You are driven by the world of fashion and have a first experience in business development or sales and a strong desire to learn!
Start of the 6 month internship : ASAP
Our offices are located in République, Paris 11e