Why join Flotte ?
Quite simply because we are a great team, positive and committed to more responsible and sustainable fashion!
Following the participation of the founders Lyly & Mickaël, in the program “Who wants to be my partner” on M6, we are looking for new talents to join the adventure and help us develop our mission in France and internationally. We are a growing start-up, with a young and dynamic team. We love rain, fashion and our planet. You may be the one we are looking for, don't hesitate to apply if this offer suits you! #TeamFlotte
Your missions if you accept it:
Participation in international fashion fairs (Who's next..).
Shop monitoring corresponding to the'brand universe.
Prospecting resellers in France and Europe.
- Manage deliveries (monitoring of payments and deliveries), coordination with the
- logistics department and accounting department.
- Assistance in the management of customer disputes.
- Processing and administrative follow-up of orders (Entry, collinfo ectrations
- customers, sending order confirmations...)
- Respond to customer information requestsnts (send catalog, characteristics
- products, restocking, tarifs, availability, deadlines...)
- Coordination with field sales agents.
- Implementation of dashboards, turnover by customer and Reportings
- Update of the collection book and Showroom support during sales sessions.
Contribute to the smooth running of the service and coordinate solutions with your responsible for malfunctions.
You are said to be a rigorous person, endowed with a natural curiosity, with a strong sense of organization and planning ... then we look forward to receiving your application. Knowledge of FASTMAG would be a plus.
A telephone interview with someone from the HR team - A physical interview or via Teams with your future manager. A practical case with sending recommendations. Position to be filled alternately.
Send your CV and cover letter to recruitment@flotte. Fr
Location: Our offices are located in République, Paris 11th